Fashion Social Media Expert
Fashion Social Media Expert gezocht
We are looking for a Social Media Expert who is comfortable working in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment in the fashion industry. (fix or interim management)
- Being responsible for asset collection between the Online Markting team and the Marketing Department to coordinate new product launch information, visuals and copy transcription for social media platforms;
- Have day to day responsibility for all aspects of digital content (social media platforms and social media content on website), keeping the platforms constantly updated with all information, product, promotions, events as well as using creative copywriting skills to write new copy and, where appropriate with guidance from management at local and group level, respond to questions posed by the general public in forums, blogs and social media;
- To manage the day to day activity – execution of specific campaigns, postings and messaging;
- Encourage ongoing conversations on chosen platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, various blogs etc) and monitor competitor activity;
- Manage social media and mobile efforts on a day to day basis;
- Research and monitor local buzz through social media;
- Research into local digital and consumer trends;
- Responsible for internal reporting on local campaign activities & analysis and ROI for social media campaigns, including through influencers, buzz, online PR and partnerships.
- You have 4 years working experience in digital marketing;
- Have a strong local understanding of existing and upcoming social media, including use of Instagrm, Facebook, Twitter and other platforms of interest;
- Good understanding of Google Analytics or other reporting tools to better understand consumer behaviour and to target future initiatives;
- Demonstrated success in social media/community activation evidenced by a killer portfolio (which could be your blog, tweets or fan pages you are managing);
- Organised, able to plan, prioritise and put processes in place;
- Strong communicator – able to share information at all levels;
- Good written communication skills;
- Autonomous and able to work in a team;
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment;
- Able to think creatively and solve problems, you are a hungry, creative self-starter who likes to build up things. And, last but not least, you love retail, you’re passionate about fashion and you are aware about the latest trends in fashion;
- Fluent in English & Dutch and preferably French.
Be part of an international company within the fashion industry. You will receive interesting digital graphic challenges and work with the best marketeers. On top you will receive an attractive remuneration package.